I’ve posted before about Event Broker which is an indespensible part of my FIM installations these days. If you would like to see it in action there is going to be an online How-To Seminar on the 19th September 2012. Here’s the blurb with a contact email address at the bottom:
Are youÂ interested in FIM Event Brokerâ„¢, and would like to see how easy it is to design a maintainable, real-time MicrosoftÂ® ForefrontÂ® Identity Manager installation on auto-pilot?
On the 19th of September we are holding our very first FIM Event Brokerâ„¢ How-To Seminar, in which we will demonstrate how to install and configure FIM Event Brokerâ„¢ for a sample MicrosoftÂ® ForefrontÂ® Identity Manager solution, and you will have the opportunity to ask questions directly of The FIM Teamâ„¢ (http://www.thefimteam.com/)
The session will be held via MicrosoftÂ® LyncÂ® On-Line Meeting, details of which will be sent after you register for the session.
Target Audience: MicrosoftÂ® ForefrontÂ® Identity Manager architects, implementers and developers.
Time: Wednesday 19th September 2012, 9am Central European Summer Time (Berlin); 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney); 11pm (Tuesday) Pacific Daylight Time (Los Angeles)
Duration: Approximately 1 hour
Meeting location: LyncÂ® meeting URI sent to you after registration
- Peter Tiernan, Director Strategic Relationships, UNIFY Solutions;
- Shane Day, Chief Technology Officer, UNIFY Solutions;
- BobÂ Bradley, Founding Member The FIM Teamâ„¢, MicrosoftÂ® Community Contributor for ForefrontÂ® Identity Manager, UNIFY Solutions;
- Carol Wapshere,Â Â The FIM Teamâ„¢, MicrosoftÂ® Most Valuable Professional for ForefrontÂ® Identity Manager, UNIFY Solutions; and
- MatthewÂ Clark, Software Engineer, UNIFY Solutions
To register for this session, please e-mail email@example.comÂ before 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday 18th September 2012.